- Written by Administrator
- Category: Products
- Hits: 282
- Thrust: ~7000 N
- Burn time: 4.7 seconds
- Specific impulse - delivered: ~152 s
- Total impulse: 32900 Ns
- Maximum propellant load: 22 kg (10 segments )
- Empty mass: ~20 kg
- Material: Aerospace-grade steel.
- Wall thickness: 2.5mm
- Length (end-cap to end of nozzle): 1.73 m
- Maximum outer diameter (nozzle and end cap overlap the main body tube): 130 mm
- Outer diameter of body: 120 mm
- FLIGHT TESTED
Alternative propellants for Isp up to 230-240 s are possible (not yet tested).
The motor is re-usable
The motor can be manufactured in different lengths, for burn times other than described above.
A performance certificate issued by ELMEC, Ploiesti, Romania, is available.